Preparing for Your Spray Tan:
- Do not shave the last 24 hours prior to your visit.
- Shower and exfoliate. Do not use soaps with oil or any moisturizing features to them.
- Spend extra time exfoliating areas with thick skin such as knees, elbows and ankles.
- Avoid wearing deodorant, perfume or moisturizers (unless they are specifically formulated for spray tanning).
- Remove all makeup (including eye makeup).
- Wear loose-fitting, dark clothing and avoid underwire bras. It is preferable not to wear a bra on the way home.
- Wear open-toed shoes such as flip flops.
**FOR SPECIAL EVENTS:
We recommend spray tanning 2 days before your event.